Large Perspex Panel relief showing the Fifteen Mysteries of the Rosary. The Triptych of the Holy Rosary was carved in 1955 by Arthur Fleischmann KCSG FRBS MD. It took three years to execute and was first exhibited in the Vatican Pavilion at the World Expo in Brussels in 1958. Fleischmann pioneered Perspex as a sculptural material as far back as 1949. One of his carvings in Perspex entitled "The Resurrection" is in the Modern Gallery of Art in the Vatican Museum.
As Jonathon Voak writes in the catalogue to the exhibition of Fleischmann's work held in Westminster Cathedral in 1991, "... Now more than ever, the inventiveness of Fleischmann is needed to hold our attention in a century when religious art has become periphery to artistic development."
In 1999-2000 this sculpture was exhibited in the Lady Chapel at Westminster Cathedral, London to celebrate the Millennium.